Full membership of MHCC ACT is open to organisations working in community-managed mental health, while associate membership is available to individuals, government agencies and professional bodies.
Benefits of membership include:
- Sector forums, networking and training events throughout the year
- Access to member-only training grants valued up to $1000
- Our weekly NDIS Update and fortnightly Research & Info Update enewsletters with the latest news across the sector
- Opportunities to influence MHCC ACT’s policy positions
- Participation in MHCC ACT’s workforce development and sector development activities to support continual improvement in the quality of community mental health services for consumers and carers
- Avenues to have your voice heard and influence government policy and service outcomes in the ACT
Why your membership is important
A strong and diverse membership base helps us represent the community-managed mental health sector in the ACT.
Your membership helps us advocate for you in public policy and service development.
Membership from organisations, government departments, professional bodies and individuals is always welcome.
If you have any enquiries, please contact us for more information.