As part of its role in advocating for the ACT community-managed mental health sector, MHCC ACT produces submissions and responses to various relevant ACT and Commonwealth government inquiries, reviews, taskforces and other consultations.
Our submissions promote the roles and interests of the sector and point toward quality outcomes for people with lived experience as consumers and carers.
- Submission to Joint Senate Committee on NDIS Services
- ACT Budget Submission from MHCC ACT
- Service Delivery Model for Proposed Integrated Carer Support Service System
- Personal Care & Community Participation 16/17 Price Review Paper
- 5th National Mental Health Plan Submission December 2016
- Letter to Governments on the NDIS, Psychosocial Disability and Mental Illness June 2016 [PDF 3.6 MB]
- Letter of Support for Youth Co Submission on Youth Suicide & Self-harm
- Guardianship Act Review Submission June 2015
- MHCC ACT Submission to the ACT Budget 2015-16
For more information on these and other MHCC ACT submissions, please contact us.