'NDIS Behaviour Support & Restrictive Practice' workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
Everything you need to know about the new NDIS Commission requirements for Behaviour Support and Restrictive Practices. In this workshop, we will explore the new functions of the Commission as they relate to Behaviour Support and Restrictive Practices and map the changes you need to be aware of.
- National Framework for Reducing and Eliminating the Use of Restrictive Practices in the Disability Service Sector
- Foundations of Behaviour Support & Restrictive Practices
- The Behaviour Support Practitioner Registry
- Behaviour Support Plans: Who can develop them, how do you work with them, and who can implement them?
- What do we do with existing Positive Behaviour Support plans?
- Specialist Modules in the Q&SF
- State and Territory requirements vs NDIS requirements
- Policy Implementation Timing and Transitional Arrangements
- Plan Registration & Reporting Requirements
- Authorisation and Consent